The Special Olympics National Games Berlin 2022 are committed to creating as safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all those attending our events across the city.
All visitors are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct when inside the event and in the surrounding grounds. This code of conduct forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Entry which can be found online.
We ask that visitors refrain from the following behaviour at all times:
- Behaviour that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Refrain from wearing any times of clothing that express unconstitutional, profane or obscene sentiments or is considered indecent
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue. Please refer to our Prohibited Items List available on our website and at our information points
- Foul or abusive language, offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault
- Displaying signs that are considered abusive, offensive, politically radical, racist, xenophobic or contain anti-constitutional symbols
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes)
- Intoxication or consumption of alcohol
- Interfering with the progress of the sport (including throwing items, entering the playing field/court or distracting the athletes)
- Fighting or threatening behaviour
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or team members.
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement, security personnel and/or our staff and volunteers
Failure to comply may subject you to ejection from the venue, arrest and the cancellation of your tickets to remaining sessions of the World Games.
All visitors are encouraged to report inappropriate behaviour to the nearest staff member, security guard or volunteer. We welcome your help to ensure all visitors have an enjoyable experience.