Information for media representatives
From 19-24 June, approximately 4,000 athletes with and without disabilities compete in the Special Olympics Nationale Spiele Berlin 2022.
The National Summer Games of Special Olympics Germany take place every four years. In 2022, the stakes are high for all participants: they can qualify for the Special Olympics World Games 2023, which will also be held in Berlin.
The National Games are much more than competitions in 20 sports. They are also a demonstration for more recognition and social participation of people with intellectual disabilities.
We are happy to provide you with all the information and photos you need for your coverage.
Contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss out
1. Only professional journalists, editors and photographers, employees for public relations/PR of institutions and partners/sponsors, inclusive editorial offices as well as freelancers can be admitted as accredited media representatives to the 2022 National Games.
A copy of the press card of the organizations DJV, DSJ, AIPS or a written confirmation of the commissioning editorial office/institution/organization, which must be sent by mail to Special Olympics (email@example.com), is valid as confirmation of the journalistic activity.
2. The media accreditation of Special Olympics Germany covers editorial activities only. Commercial/advertising use of the produced content/material is not permitted.
3. If there is limited space at the venues, Special Olympics Germany reserves the right to limit the number of media representatives.
4. Special Olympics Germany reserves the right to assign special workplaces or photo/TV/interview zones to media representatives at events such as the opening ceremony. The media accredited persons undertake to carry out their editorial activities only in line with the guidelines.
5. The media accredited persons respect the personal rights of the participating athletes and the public in their editorial activities.
6. In case of violation of the media guidelines, Special Olympics Germany reserves the right to withdraw an already granted accreditation or to reject a future accreditation application.