Non-Competitive Sports Offer
The Non-Competitive Sports Offer (NCSO) is an integral part of Special Olympics events. It provides activities manageable for any level of ability. It aims to foster encounters for people with and without disabilities and to create positive experiences that motivate further physical activity.
- Athletes who cannot participate in official Special Olympics sports competition due to their skill and/or functional abilities
- Participating athletes, Unified Partners, coaches, volunteers and supervisors
- Family members and friends
- People without disability, including school classes, kindergartens, spectators
- Number of stations: 16
- There is no fixed order or number of stations to be completed.
- The route card lists all of the available stations. For each completed station, the participant gets a stamp.
- Each activity can be adapted according to the participant's ability level.
- Each participant is honored on stage with award ceremony music and a participation ribbon.
- The NCSO has no competitive element, the focus is on everyone enjoying their own personal success.
Visit the Non-Competitive Sports Offer
18-24 June 2022
The total 16 stations are available at August-Bier-Plätze on the grounds of Olympiapark.
A smaller selection of stations is available at Neptunbrunnen in the City Cluster.
|August-Bier-Plätze, Olympiapark||Special Olympics Festival, Neptunbrunnen|
|Saturday, 18 June||/||12:00 — 21:30 hrs|
|Sunday, 19 June||10:00 — 14:00 hrs||12:00 — 18:30 hrs|
|Monday, 20 June||9:30 — 17:30 hrs||12:00 — 21:30 hrs|
|Tuesday, 21 June||9:30 — 17:30 hrs||12:00 — 21:30 hrs|
|Wednesday, 22 June||9:30 — 17:30 hrs||12:00 — 18:30 hrs|
|Thursday, 23 June||9:30 — 17:30 hrs||12:00 — 21:30 hrs|
|Friday, 24 June||/||12:00 — 18:30 hrs|
The Non-Competitive Sports Offer is free and available for all with or without prior registration.
Nevertheless, individuals and groups of up to 9 people can register here to help us plan in advance.
Groups of 10 and more people can register via the Fans in the Stands program.