The Opening Ceremony is the first goosebump-inducing moment of every big sporting event. It will set the tone for the National Games Berlin 2022 and will provide a lasting impression. Everyone can look forward to a spectacular show featuring well-known artists, the official Olympics ceremonial elements, and the highly anticipated Parade of Athletes.
We are looking forward to welcoming German athletes and international Delegations to Berlin!
Be there and celebrate with us!
Visit the Opening Ceremony
19 June 2022; 7.30 - 10.00pm
- Pre-show including musical performances
- Big show highlight: Berlin cult band MiA. take on the stage
- Ceremonial Parade of Sign Bearers
- Official elements: Lighting of the Special Olympic Flame, Special Olympic Oath, Raising of the Special Olympic Flag and the Official Opening of the Games
- Spectacular show elements and a musical highlight which will be announced soon
More information about the program will follow soon.
Stadion An der Alten Försterei, Berlin
12 – 15 euro (inclusive of system fees)
Seats are sold in blocks. You will purchase a seat in a designated block and seating is free seating inside your purchased area.
The Stadion An der Alten Försterei is traditionally primarily a standing stadium. For this event, these stands will be used for seating. Spectators are not permitted to bring their own pillows or blankets for fire safety reasons.
Visit the Stadium website to view their virtual tour of the space.
See our Accessibility FAQ here or you can contact our team with any questions via email to email@example.com.
Additionally, there is more info about accessibility in German here.
See our ticketing page for information on packages available.
Questions about tickets or your visit? See our Ticketing FAQ page.