It is Day 4 of the National Games and we are looking forward to the finals in beach volleyball, prominent guests at our award ceremonies and more. An overview of the day's highlights can be found here.
- The day of the finals in Unified beach volleyball has come.
- The last chance to visit is in athletics, badminton, beach volleyball, bowling, golf, open water swimming and roller skating.
- At the awards ceremonies of football and beach volleyball, we expect prominent guests on the grounds of Olympiapark.
After we gave everything at the athletes' party and rocked the dance floor together yesterday, today many sporting competitions are on the program again.
In beach volleyball, the decisive finals are played today. The Unified Sports® teams are not only competing for medals, but of course also for a lot of fun playing and being together.
Furthermore, the last competition day and therefore also the last chance for a visit has come in the following sports:
- beach volleyball, athletics and roller skating on the grounds of Olympiapark
- badminton at Messe Berlin
- open water swimming in Grünau
- golf in Bad Saarow
- bowling in the Bowling World – but please note that no spectators are allowed here due to lack of space.
A special surprise for our athletes is also on the menu today: At the award ceremonies in both football and beach volleyball, we expect prominent guests from the sports. Stay tuned!
For last-minute visitors, tickets are still available for purchase online or on site at our competition venues.